With Ultherapy®, you can repair and renew your skin from within.
How does Ultherapy® work?
- Ultherapy® is a non-surgical face treatment that uses ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to lift and tone loose or sagging skin.
- As it is non-surgical, it does not involve any cutting. There is no recovery time to this treatment.
- It is safe, medically-cleared and highly effective.
What are the end results?
- Skin will begin to lift and tone over time.
- A full-face treatment takes 35-45 minutes and produces noticeable results that last 1 year or longer.
- You may experience mild redness and mild swelling immediately after treatment, which will usually be resolved in 1 to 2 hours.
We wish to emphasise that this treatment is not meant to be a replacement for a surgical facelift; rather, it focuses on revitalising and rejuvenating “tired” skin.
Please note: To adhere to the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, we are not allowed to post any before-and-after photos of the Ultherapy® procedure. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please visit our clinic for more information regarding this service.
*Disclaimer: Results vary for individuals. No individual result should be seen as typical.