DERMAL FILLERS AND FACIAL CONTOURING
Breathe new life into your complexion with our Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers service in Singapore, which works towards rejuvenating tired skin and enhancing your facial features – making it smoother, softer and more radiant. Achieve the results you desire without having to worry about the pain of surgery or recovery time.
Dermal Fillers Service in Singapore
Our clinic prefers to use popular brands that include:
Botulinum Toxin, Dysport, Restylane (including the popular SkinBoosters), Juvederm, Sculptra.
How does Botulinum Toxin work?
- Botulinum toxin is a purified protein used to temporarily soften facial muscles that cause wrinkles and lines.
- Botulinum Toxin is injected into specific muscles with a fine needle, with only minor discomfort for patients.
- The procedure takes only a few minutes and does not require any anaesthesia.
How do Dermal Fillers work?
- While Botulinum Toxin focuses on relaxing facial muscles, dermal fillers, on the other hand, fill lines and stimulate collagen growth – although both Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers ultimately have the same aim of reducing wrinkles and lines.
- Dermal fillers service in Singapore work by adding volume and lifting the skin gently to replace collagen loss caused by the natural ageing process.
- Most of the fillers also work to stimulate the body to produce its own natural collagen.
Types of Dermal Fillers
- A hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler which is used to address facial signs of ageing and plump the cheeks and lips.
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin may form as a result of the reduction in the production of collagen and natural hyaluronic acid in the body.
Fun fact: The human body contains natural hyaluronic acid which is found in high amount in soft connective tissues and fluid surrounding the eyes.
- There are several types of Juvederm products:
- Juvederm Voluma XC
- Juvederm Vollure XC
- Juvederm Ultra XC
- Juvederm Volbella XC
- Each product features varying bonds and concentrations of hyaluronic acid.
- Tailored to target specific facial needs when it’s injected into different depths and areas such as the lips, cheeks, and around the nose and mouth.
How does Juvederm Dermal Fillers Service in Singapore work?
- Juvederm filler is injected into a specific facial area which may take around 15 to 60 minutes to complete.
- The target area is later massaged for an even distribution and to reduce chances of swelling.
- Recovery time is minimal but for a lasting effect, avoid strenuous activity, sun exposure, makeup, and alcohol consumption after the treatment.
- When injected around the eyes, results may last between 9 and 12 months. For the lips and cheeks, the product may last from 4 to 6 months.
- Another brand of hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that is used to help smooth out facial lines and add volume to lips and cheeks.
- There are several types of Restylane products:
- Restylane Silk
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Refyne
- Restylane Defyne
- Each product is designed to target specific facial feature such as the lips, cheeks, and areas around the nose and mouth.
How does Restylane Dermal Fillers Service in Singapore work?
- Treatment areas will first be cleaned with antiseptic and the Restylane filler is then injected into the skin using an ultra-fine needle.
- The dermal fillers procedure in Singapore can be done within a short amount of me, may take less than an hour.
- Recovery time is minimal but it’s advisable to take one day to rest and avoid sun exposure.
- Depending on the type of Restylane fillers received, results may last between 6 and18 months.
What You Should Do Before any of the dermal filler treatment
- Consult Dr Kevin Chua to get a better understanding of the treatment.
- Inform the doctor if you have any allergies towards certain medication and sensitivities.
Avoid taking medication, alcohol consumption and smoking before the treatment.
What are the end results?
- This treatment can subtly and gradually improve the elasticity of the skin, as well as refine facial features by reducing wrinkles and lines.
- It can also aid in improving the appearance of ageing skin.
Please note: To adhere to the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, we are not allowed to post any before-and-after photos of this service. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please visit our clinic for more information regarding this service.