DERMAL FILLERS AND FACIAL CONTOURING
Dr Kevin Chua Medical & Aesthetics
will remain open for your healthcare needs at International Building.
We are also registered to offer telemedicine consultations which are priced at $20.
Medications will be delivered to your address.
Video-Whatsapp us 96607739.
Applicable only to residents of Singapore.
Breathe new life into your complexion with our Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers service, which works towards rejuvenating tired skin and enhancing your facial features – making it smoother, softer and more radiant. Achieve the results you desire without having to worry about the pain of surgery or recovery time.
Dermal Fillers Treatment
Our clinic prefers to use popular brands that include:
Botulinum Toxin, Dysport, Restylane (including the popular SkinBoosters), Juvederm, Sculptra.
How does Botulinum Toxin work?
- Botulinum toxin is a purified protein used to temporarily soften facial muscles that cause wrinkles and lines.
- Botulinum Toxin is injected into specific muscles with a fine needle, with only minor discomfort for patients.
- The procedure takes only a few minutes and does not require any anaesthesia.
How do Dermal Fillers work?
- While Botulinum Toxin focuses on relaxing facial muscles, dermal fillers, on the other hand, fill lines and stimulate collagen growth – although both Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers ultimately have the same aim of reducing wrinkles and lines.
- Dermal fillers work by adding volume and lifting the skin gently to replace collagen loss caused by the natural ageing process.
- Most of the fillers also work to stimulate the body to produce its own natural collagen.
What are the end results?
- This treatment can subtly and gradually improve the elasticity of the skin, as well as refine facial features by reducing wrinkles and lines.
- It can also aid in improving the appearance of ageing skin.
Please note: To adhere to the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, we are not allowed to post any before-and-after photos of this service. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please visit our clinic for more information regarding this service.