($1988 for Full Face and Upper Neck Treatment)
With Ultherapy®, you can repair and renew your skin from within.
How does Ultherapy® work?
- Ultherapy is a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared, non-invasive skin tightening treatment using micro-focused ultrasound energy to target the deep structural layers of the skin without disrupting the skin’s surface. After treatment, the body’s tissue repair process stimulates the production of new collagen, creating a natural lifting effect.
- As it is non-surgical, it does not involve any cutting. There is minimal to no downtime for this treatment.
- The safety and efficacy of Ultherapy® have been established through clinical studies and over 1,250,000 treatments performed worldwide.
What are the end results?
- Skin will begin to lift and tone over time.
- A full-face treatment takes an hour or longer and produces noticeable results that last a year or longer.
- You may experience mild redness and mild swelling immediately after treatment, which will usually be resolved in a few hours*
This treatment is not meant to be a replacement for a surgical facelift; rather, it focuses on revitalising and rejuvenating “tired” skin.
Please note: To adhere to the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, we are not allowed to post any before-and-after photos of the Ultherapy® procedure. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please visit our clinic for more information regarding this service.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.
Ultherapy® is FDA-cleared to lift the skin on the neck, under the chin, and on the brow, as well as to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolleté.
During the treatment, you will feel energy being deposited to precise depths, indicating that the collagen-building process has been initiated. Comfort levels vary from person to person, it is not the most comfortable procedure but the heating sensation only lasts while the ultrasound energy is being delivered, and is an indication that the procedure is working.